Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photoshop

Photoshop is a useful tool if you have a picture and want to add or delete something from it. For example, if you have a photo of a group of friends and accidentally captured a passerby, you can easily delete that person from the photo. Alternatively, if a friend missed out on a trip, you can Photoshop them into the photo, making it look like they were actually there.

You can also add different backgrounds to photos making it look like you were someplace really cool, like the moon :)


Photoshop is a cool tool to use. I don’t think I could use this much in the field of education, though. However, it is a lot of fun to play with. I could see Photoshop being useful for advertisement majors. In Photoshop, it is easy to add and delete components of images, as well as to edit the image itself. This could be a good marketing tool.

I chose this picture because I think it represents a good example of adding a background to a picture. I made this picture in Photoshop and it portrays me on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment