Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Podcasts in Teaching

This is a podcast that I made. As a teacher, I could use this for students who have questions about material. For example, in a math class I would teach a lesson, do some examples/classwork, and assign homework. Every night I would have a time where I would be checking my email and if the students have questions about the homework problems, they should email me.
After my time checking emails, I would create a podcast that answered all of the student's questions. This way, I would not be repeating solutions to the same questions for different students and this could give students a more thorough understanding of the material.



exampleEME - Amanda Sniscak

1 comment:

  1. Nice example. You could use the podcast for answering questions or for giving directions as well in the form of recorded lectures or explanations of material. :-)

    ReplyDelete